Staff selection commission is going to take next door combined graduate level 2018 mains exam for different inspector level post. Exam to be conducted on 5th August this year. As ssc has declared new exam dates for all the tiers and result dates. Also various stage for qualification of post.
SSC Mains 2018 exam pattern with procedure :
1. There will be two different exams for two different post namely statistical and inspector level post.
2. For stastical post exam will be only for commerce and maths students and paper pattern will from statics.
3. For general student exam will be held on general way in two sessions of two hours each of 2 hours .
Also Check - CBSE Class 12th Sample Paper
Question paper pattern:
1. Ist paper will be english of 200 marks with 2 hours . Total number of questions will be 200 . Graduate level tough questions will test your knowledge of questions.
2. Maths paper of 200 marks with 200 questions . Time will be allowed only 2 hours . You have to solve 200 questions in 120 minutes so time management is the main key of sucess.
There will be one hour gap between two exams so students can relax between this tym.
Now tym is very less so students should follow thier regular routine to secure sucess.
Tips for sucess in ssc cgl mains 2018 exam :
1. Purchase one practice set book for regular study.
2. Choose one comfortable sitting position best is table and chair .
3. Put one table clock and fix the alarm of 2 hours.
3. Start one subject question paper practice with one rough page.
4. Can purchse one omr sheet and fill after completing the paper.
5. Be careful and fully dedicated in completing the paper.
You should practice as much you can and here your old notes will be very helpful .
you can use internet as a effective tool for searching your doubts but but away from time consuming sites.
Regular practice of both the sets mainly of maths paper will be helpful . So hard work for one month can give you a chance to be officer in different departments of ssc.
Check our website for regular updates on educational updates.